Our client is seeking a Division Controller to oversee accounting and financial reporting for a specific region of the US, reporting to the Corporate Controller and Regional President of Operations. The Division Controller will ensure accuracy of financial statements, prepare analyses, and assist in budget preparation. They will also partner with various teams across the company. Ideal candidate will be a hands-on problem solver who can work in ambiguous environments.
About the Client
- Great corporate environment.
- Excellent compensation & benefits packages
- Opportunity for growth within the next 3-5 years
- Over 600 locations!
- Extremely welcoming work environment. Family-friendly work environment
- 4 days in office. 1 day from home
- Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Excellent benefits package
- Been in business for over 30 years. Part of a 30B dollar industry.
- Continuously growing through acquisitions
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial statements for locations in the region
- Prepare financial, operational, and metric analyses to support business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide accurate financial reporting to management and internal auditors
- Review and approve clinic invoices, analyze billing reports and review financial and operational trends
- Educate clinic partners on financial statements and support M&A activities in the region.
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convey complex concepts
- Experience with multi-jurisdictional businesses, internal controls and SOX compliance
- Proven ability to navigate fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Strong experience in developing cross-functional relationships