About the company & perks of the REMOTE SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting Manager Role:
Our client is one of the world’s largest advertising companies in 31 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America & is the leading advertising company with the fastest growing digital campaigns in the U.S.
- Dedicated company that has been a catalyst in supporting charitable campaigns across the world.
- Millions donated to Arts, Entertainment, Health & Safety, and Environmental causes.
- 100% Remote – in the United States of America
- Join a strong team that works together to get the job done.
- Growth! Experience with broad accounting and financial operations domestically and internationally.
- Growth! Exposure to global business with visibility and mentorship by leadership and executives.
- Great compensation package with base + bonus
- Strong benefits package & flexible PTO
What will the Remote SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting Manager do?
- Directly interact with the Company’s international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Complete the monthly global financial statement consolidation.
- Oversee and review the accounting for stock-based compensation.
- Review and assist in the preparation of documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions.
- Responsible for the review and assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including cash flows, equity statement, footnotes and subsidiary financial statements.
- Review and assist in the preparation of quarterly earnings release, Audit Committee communications, and other internal reporting deliverables
- Review and assist in the preparation of covenant compliance calculations associated with the company’s credit agreement.
- Interact with external auditors in completing the quarterly reviews and annual audits of the SEC financials and other filings.
- Assists in the company’s annual and triggering event impairment testing.
- Maintain documentation supporting SOX compliance.
- Manage the filing of various government financial surveys.
Requirements of the Remote SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Excellence driven, demonstrates leadership
- Experience with Financial statement and footnote compilation, technical accounting, and memo preparation
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably with both public accounting and relevant industry experience, but open to those with just industry experience.
- Would also like someone who would like to relocate to San Antonio or be able to make it into the office on occasion to help build relationships with the team and other leaders.