Why take a Financial Analyst position with this company?
- Company has grown tremendously over the last year organically and through merger and acquisitions.
- Career path for this person is to move into a Senior role and then Manager role within the first year
- FULLY REMOTE!
- Full benefits to include healthcare, 401k w/match, unlimited PTO (as long as all deadlines are met)
Overview of the Financial Analyst:
- The Financial Analyst will assist in the preparation of monthly financial summaries and key performance indicators for senior leadership
- The Financial Analyst will collaborate with key department and operations leaders to develop detailed annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- The Financial Analyst will maintain, improve and create financial models to analyze results and trends
- The Financial Analyst will assist in the preparation of strategic reviews, quarterly forecasts and annual plans
- The Financial Analyst will perform a financial statement analysis to analyze performance trends with the P&L
- The Financial Analyst will review the balance sheet and cash flow statement
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related
- 1-year experience as Financial Analyst (Internships welcomed)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (+)