Why take a role with this company?
- Work from home unless needed onsite with the client.
- The position is open due to growth.
- Over 40 combined years of business experience in several industries
- Work for a small but growing business!
- Truly solutions-oriented.
What you will be doing….
- Recommends tax strategies by researching, interpreting, and implementing tax laws
- Files federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
What you need to bring to the table….
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience in a public accounting firm doing a similar role
- Ability to meet deadlines and work remotely