#accountingjobs #cypress #houstonjobs
Senior Accountant – CFS has teamed up with a private real estate, commercial development and construction company headquartered in NW Houston to fill a high-priority Senior Accountant position on an awesome team.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a stable and growing real estate investment and development firm.
- Very active in the community and family-oriented workplace.
- Consistently voted a Top Workplace by Houston Business Journal!
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Prepare corporate financials monthly and provide analysis for strategic planning
- Oversee the annual budget process
- Assist in department reporting, strategic business planning and forecasting
- Manage billing and collections, insurance programs, and corp tax compliance
- Review and monitor corporate expenses and initiate cost savings plans
- Assist in managing the payroll, benefits, compliance and human resource process
- Process and policy improvement to increase internal controls and efficiencies
- This is a fantastic role for a strong Senior Accountant looking for their next challenge at a very driven company with strong values and amazing culture!
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Real estate accounting experience
- BS degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
- Payroll experience required
- Proficient in Excel