Why you should consider this role….
- Company is growing, growing, growing
- Work & Live close to NW Houston
- Wear jeans to work!
- Work hand in hand with operations
- Work-life balance
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- 80 to 110K plus bonus
- Work from home on Fridays!
What you would be responsible for….
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan process
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as pricing, inflation, variable cost productivity
- Analyze complex financial information
- In-Depth Cost accounting, inventory management, and Obsolete material reduction plans
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team
- Assist with account receivable analysis and drive to improve DSO and past dues
- Work with key stakeholders such as sales, operations and commercial
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or Cost accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members