Why take an AP role with this company?
- Pre-IPO Renewables Company
- Hired 300 employees this past year!
- Newly created role.
- The company has grown over 50M in annual sales every year for the past 3 years!
- The company has financed and developed clean energy projects across 4 continents and 22 countries.
- 401-K with match
- Unlimited vacation time
- 100% remote
- Great manager and leadership team.
What an AP Specialist will do..
- Accurately review and process vendor invoices and customer reimbursements
- Process payment requests and weekly payment runs
- Assist in issue resolution by researching and working with accounts payable and internal Palmetto teams
- Maintain vendor accounts in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Oversee weekly commissions processing to ensure accurate and timely payment
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Maintain, monitor, review and take actions on open payable items in preparation for the monthly and fiscal year end closing
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit requests related to invoice and payment support
What the company needs in an AP Specialist:
- Minimum of 3 years accounts payable experience
- Degree is preferred but not required
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to details and analytic abilities
- ERP: Workiva, NetSuite, Salesforce, Bill.com, GSuite experience huge plus