About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a growth oriented firm dedicated to providing technology used to enhance production.
- This organization provides services to the world’s major, national, and independent oil companies.
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst – External Reporting
- The development and presentation of financial statements in conformance with US GAAP
- The development and presentation of financial statements in conformance with IFRS for Governmental agencies, Management and outside auditors.
- Preparation and Verification of financial information contained in Earnings Press Releases.
- Ensuring that all required filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission are completed timely and accurately.
- Coordinate and Prepare Form 3 and Form 4 filings with the SEC.
- Manage all aspects of the required audit, preparation of the financial statements, and filing of Form 11K associated with the U.S. 401K employee retirement saving plan.
- Prepare and record stock-based compensation journal entries for employee and executive stock awards
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst – External Reporting:
- National and international experience
- Public/Industry Background