Reporting to the M&A US Income Tax Manager, the M&A Tax Analyst will be responsible for assisting the tax department with federal and state income tax research, monitoring tax law changes, tax planning, tax due diligence, tax modeling, and other special projects, as needed.
M&A Tax Analyst Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the M&A Tax Analyst Opportunity:
- Strong company values!
- A company that prioritizes career development/mentorship
- Flexible work environment
Perks of the M&A Tax Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with M&A Tax Manager
- Career development opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Casual work dress when in the office!
- Hybrid Schedule
Overview of the M&A Tax Analyst role:
- Research complex tax issues in support of tax return positions and tax planning
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments
- Document facts, research and tax law findings in memorandums, emails, and other reports, communicating findings effectively, efficiently, and timely
- Identify risks, obstacles, and issues, analyzing and recommending solutions to resolve issues and assist management with audit preparedness and risk management
- Perform due diligence with regards to tax consequences of transactions, including mergers and acquisition activity and greenfield growth
- Lead special projects related to domestic income tax issues
Preferred Qualifications for the M&A Tax Analyst:
- CPA Certification
- Tax Research and Modeling experience
- SAP Experience
- FERC Regulatory reporting