Why take an Internal Auditor role with this company?
- Opportunity to move up in the department and out to other departments, promotions based on performance not tenure
- Has been on Fortune 500 list for last 66+ years, ranked in the 100’s for 2021
- Was ranked in the top 100 companies for fastest growing in 2020 and World’s Most Admired Companies in 2021 by Fortune
- Company is booming, innovative management team, lots of new challenges
- Flexibility and work-life balance ability to work 100% remote and 40 hour work weeks
What the Internal Auditor will do…
- Conducts financial and operational audits according to the Internal Audit plan.
- Analyzes operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency; verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares and presents to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicate with auditee and clearly transcribe information obtained into standard workpaper format
- Prepares narratives, analyses, process flows, tests of transactions and other supporting documentation to support findings.
- Organizes documentation in the work papers to facilitate review
- Perform the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
What the company needs in an Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, 3.0 GPA or higher
- CPA or CIA preferred but not required
- 0-2 years experience in auditing with public accounting experience preferred but open to someone with corporate accounting experience or entry level
- Self-starter, communicator, good interpersonal skills
Perks of the Internal Auditor role:
- Competitive base salary
- Automatic 3% company contribution to 401(K)
- CPA completion bonus and will pay for all materials, CPE credits, additional verifications, etc.
- Great work-life balance and ability to work remotely