Must Have Highlights:
- 3-5 Years of Cost Accounting
- Full Cycle Accounting
- High Proficiency in Excel
Plant Accounting Manager Position Summary:
Accounting Manager will be responsible for guiding and directing all activities of cost accounting and reporting. Candidate will also perform general accounting functions such as preparing and entering journal entries, reconciling, and analyzing various general ledger accounts and other financial statement analyses, as well as assisting external auditors during annual audit.
Plant Accounting Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Plant Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- Company with strong company values
- Company that supports over 300 organizations and has donated $1M in college scholarships!
- Company that has been in business for over 85 years!
- Large company yet family-like culture feel
Perks of the Plant Accounting Manager role?
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a company that gives back and involved with Houston Community
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Plant Accounting Manager role:
- Issues and reviews financial statements with plant management and provides analysis on financial performance of the plant
- Maintains plant general ledger
- Completes month-end closing process, accounts reconciliation, bank account reconciliation
- Prepares and reviews cost reports and production analysis
- Develops and maintains labor and overhead standards
- Prepares annual budget for plant facility
- Reviews, investigates, and reports on monthly production variances and provides analytical insight to recurring trends
- Reviews and investigates cost changes
- Reviews and reconciles stock status to general ledger
Preferred Qualifications for the Plant Accounting Manager :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ Years of job related experience
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Lawson a huge plus!