Why work for this company!
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Looking for someone who would love to take a company public! Learn the IPO process and everything that goes along with it.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Get exposure to implementing web filing software, debt covenants reporting, and internal reporting packages.
- Work for a manager who loves to train and mentor!
- Located in North Houston
Overview of the role:
- Develop financial models and projections for strategic growth and commercial initiatives.
- Prepare various scenarios and sensitivity analyses for each project.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial, operations, and finance teams to gather consistent and reasonable inputs for models and analyze the results.
- Present summarized project modeling results to different levels of management.
- Assist with regular updates and maintenance of the company’s five-year strategic finance model.
- Ensure the accuracy of new models while enhancing the quality of existing models.
- Assist with other ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Intermediate to advanced modeling skills in Excel
- Intermediate accounting proficiency. Must have a working knowledge of Income statements, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow and their interdependence.
- 1 to 5 years of project modeling and relevant experience
- Project Management experience
- Passed CFA Level I
- Experience in the Oil & Gas and/or Gas to Power industry
- PMP designation