Why take a Tax & Treasury role with this company?
- Stable, Employee-Owned Company that has been in business for over 75 years!
- Ability to learn from an amazing manager with lots of knowledge to share
- Newly created role.
- Committed to integrity, teamwork, and customer-centric!
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- Amazing tenure
- 3.4-star review on glassdoor.
- Did we mention this is an ESOP company?
- Conveniently located close to Sugar Land, Texas!
What you will do..
……..Under the direction of the Corporate Controller, the Tax and Treasury Accountant are responsible for oversight of our Avalara sales tax system including a review of sales tax transactions and completion of routine sales tax filings. Additionally, this role is involved in the coordination and reporting of daily treasury transactions along with the maintenance of records related to periodic corporate stockholding transactions.
- Sales Tax Filings
- Monitor Sales Tax Transactions
- Assist with corporate tax processes and filings:
- Franchise Tax Filings
- FBAR Filings
- Periodic sub-s distribution
- 1120s & K1’s
- Assist with treasury reporting
- Coordinate treasury transactions
- Assist in the coordination of company stock transactions and associated reporting
- Support customer credit process
What the company needs in a Tax & Treasury professional:
- BBA Accounting required. GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3 – 5 years of accounting experience