About the Company:
- Top 100 BEST employer!
- Work in the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays ONLY with core hours from 9 to 3pm. You make your schedule!
- 40-hour work week!
- NO travel unless you want to travel.
- Mentor and train a team of 3 Staff Auditors. Report to some really cool managers!
- Growing, innovating, and growing some more!
- Benefit-rich company. They gave out 3 extra spot bonuses this past year.
- Stock grants after 1st year of service.
- This company knows how to work hard but have fun as well.
- Blend of audits: financial audits related to operational, development, joint venture, and corporate functions
- Prepare and assign property audit schedule ensuring the Internal Audit Plan criteria.
- Review property audit workpapers and reports to be sent to management.
- Compile and analyze property audit results, prepare presentations of findings, and develop recommendations to management.
- Train of Internal Audit Staff on property audit test procedures.
- Attend management SOX meetings
- Understand, evaluate, and complete test procedures for SOX controls related to assigned cycles.
- Responsible for assisting Internal Audit Staff with the completion of assigned SOX controls.
- Perform onsite construction and development audits and reporting results to management.
- Perform audit procedures and special projects as assigned by department management.
- Responsible for meeting strict time deadlines and Internal Audit Plan criteria.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA license or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with sufficient educational hours to sit for the CPA exam and be in the process of sitting for the exam and obtaining CPA license.
- 4 – 6 years audit and/or industry accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- OneSite and Oracle experience preferred