Why work for this company!
- The company is a leader in its niche. They are GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.20% bonus target.
- Quarterly or semi-annual trips to Houston.
- Accounting and finance team of 30 plus and growing!
- In the renewables space.
- 100% remote!
- Must LOVE change.
- Awesome manager with a ton of knowledge to share (former big 4 audit manager with CPA).
- PE-backed and pre-IPO!
- Very little overtime!
- Responsible for general ledger accounting and month-end closing for assigned companies and/or divisions.
- Prepares monthly consolidated financial statements and analyzes monthly financial performance for US and international operations.
- Prepares monthly consolidated financial statements and analyzes the monthly financial performance
- Prepares and reviews monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepares schedules required for audits, including annual audits conducted by an external CPA firm, state tax audits as required, internal sales and use tax audits for proficiency, and monthly internal audit, reconciliation, and analysis of sub ledgers.
- Facilitates collaboration to improve overall accounting processes and procedures.
- Assists operations and project teams with troubleshooting Accounting and ERP system issues.
What you need for the Staff Accounting Analyst role:
- 2 or more years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred or working towards earning a CPA
- Experience in Construction Accounting is preferred, but not required
- Experience with auditing and public accounting preferred