Are you finishing up busy season and looking for a better work-life balance?
How about a 40 to 45-hour workweek?!
More perks of the Senior Tax Accountant role?
• Stable private company with a great culture.
• Beautiful new offices located in desirable Memorial City area
• Competitive Salary and benefits
• Employee wellness program
About the Company and Senior Tax Accountant Opportunity:• World-class team with decades of experience in real estate development and management
• Fast-paced work environment with a focus on creativity, commitment, and a drive for innovation
Overview of the Senior Tax Accountant role:• Report directly to Director of Tax
• Federal, state, and local tax preparation and compliance
• Prepare variance explanations and footnotes
• Monitor tax effects of corporate transactions–acquisition and disposition of assets and investments
• Maintain tax books for fixed assets
• Support other departments within an awesome family office environment on other tax-related projects
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Tax Accountant:• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2 Years in public accounting or at least 4 years of industry experience