Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately-held construction company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Senior HR Generalist Opportunity:
- A family-owned organization that has continued to grow
- The company has been in business for over 30 years.
- The company provides a full range of construction. They have offices in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, LA and NYC.
- They do the right thing for the right reasons!
Perks of the Senior HR Generalist role?
- Competitive Compensation Package with great benefits
- A laid-back and collaborative environment
- The company is in acquisition mode! They just completed a major acquisition in December 2021.
Overview of the Senior HR Generalist role:
- Initiating and understanding the pre-employment process to include background checks, drug and health screens, and employment and education verifications, using several different background vendor
Conduct any necessary follow up correspondence with both the recruiting team and new hire when needed throughout the onboarding
Responsible for the accurate completion, collection, and maintenance of I-9 forms for all W2 employees as well as submitting each one in E-Verify.
- Guide new hires through the onboarding process by coordinating completion, collection, and entering of all new hire paperwork into employee’s profile by the start
- Counsels and advises employees on plan options, policy features, eligibility, and other matters related to benefits to ensure employees can make informed decisions with regard to their benefit packages
- Assists and conducts benefit orientations, open enrollment meetings, and ongoing benefit training at the various program locations as needed
- Assist employees with enrollment in the benefits systems and sets up benefits and payroll deductions in the human resources information system (HRIS) in an efficient and timely manner
- Assists employees with processing qualifying life events and collects appropriate documentation
- Provides assistance to resolve employee benefits issues and work with Benefit Analyst to resolves more complex problems such as but not limited to eligibility matters, contested benefits, and service problems
- Ensure consistent, accurate, and timely processing of benefit plan procedures
- Assist in the development of communications plans for employee benefits programs