Job Title: Financial Analyst
Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-7 years of experience
- High Proficiency in Excel
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports, maintaining budgets, and projected costs.
Financial Analyst Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Financial Analyst Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 50 years!
- Fortune 500 Company
- Publicly traded homebuilding company
Perks of the Financial Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Region CFO
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Stock purchase plan for employees
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
- Assist with the divisional business plan process. Ensure quality, accuracy, and analytical review
- Compile departmental budgets into GMA/GPA format
- Oversee project profitability spanning the life of a project
- Equip management with profitability analysis and reporting, including actual to enable informed decision-making
- Identify problem areas. Evaluate, recommend, and implement alternative solutions
- Provide accounting support in addition to managing special projects
- Assist with month-end closing and analysis of results
- Prepare various reports and analyses required by Corporate
- Provide financial advice to managers
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst :
- CPA preferred
- Construction Background