Why take a Senior Investment Accountant role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture
- The position is open due to recent promotion!
- Ability to see new Investments come on board
Perks of the Senior Investment Accountant role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek. Minimal overtime
- 8% match on 401K!
What the Senior Investment Accountant will do…
- Prepare reports to be included in the quarterly board meetings
- Provide coding for and confirm capital calls are paid on time; approve capital calls for ongoing investments
- Provide coding for and confirm distributions are paid in full
- Assist with accounting and investor relations for certain private equity funds, including: Prepare capital account statements and financial statements
- Account for capital calls and distributions
- Calculate promoted interest and distribution waterfalls
- Respond to questions from investors as appropriate
- Monthly closing duties include importing offline fund transactions
- Private Investment Benchmark Report for historical values contributing to trailing performance metrics, including analysis and footnotes
- Quarterly income and cash flow statement, including analysis and footnotes
- Calculate assets and commitments under management for Private Investments
- Calculate and track quarterly private investment management fee and fund expense
- Prepare annual audit schedules, such as a private investment rollforward, annual impairment analysis and documentation, and other supporting documentation as requested by auditors
- Prepare annual budget for capital activity related to private investments and supporting schedules for operating income and related fees
- Master Addepar investment management software tool used to track the performance of private investments
- Set up new investments in the general ledger and Addepar as well as review investment documents for the appropriate classification
- Provide updates to weekly cash projections for private investments
What the company needs in a Senior Investment Accountant:
- BBA – Accounting, CPA eligible
- Three plus years of accounting experience.
- Proven track record as an effective team player and good interpersonal relationships.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills.
- Ability to multi-task