Why work for this company!
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Work for a manager who loves to train and mentor!
- Located in North Houston
Overview of the Auditor role:
The Senior Internal Auditor will evaluate compliance with the company’s policies and programs. This role will report directly to the Director of Internal Audit and will be responsible for assisting with preparing and implementing a risk-based audit plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the company’s key operational and finance activities and internal controls. The scope of this role includes all business functions in all locations in which the Company operates.Qualifications of the Auditor role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or other related fields required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in auditing or accounting required
- Public accounting and big four experience preferred
- Direct experience in public company SOX program and Internal Controls
- Experience working with a global team in different time zones preferred
- Open minded and culturally sensitive; well-structured and self-driven work approach; innovation driven
- In the long term, be able and willing to travel up to 30% both domestically and internationally (when travel resumes post COVID restrictions)
- Must be an analytical thinker, comfortable taking initiative to develop and recommend solutions
- Open-minded and culturally sensitive; well-structured and self-drive work approach; innovation-driven