Junior Staff Accountant
Must Have Highlights:
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience
Perks of the Junior Staff Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Executives
- 100% Employee covered medical benefits
- Free Parking!
- Succession plan to become Accounting Manager in next 2-3 years!
Overview of the Junior Staff Accountant role:
- Basic accounting (AR/AP – General Ledger)
- Perform collections on assigned projects
- Enter all consultant invoices into AP as described in signed authorization. Verify GL code, project number, and phase
- Maintain documented system of operations policies and procedures
- Manage credit card reconciliations
- Other tasks as assigned