Why join this company?
- One of the largest professional services firms in the US
- Ability to deliver innovative solution to clients
- Stable! Founded over 75 years ago.
- Recognized as “Best Place to Work” time and time again.
- This role is 100% remote with some travel to Houston.
What do you need to be successful in this Accounting Manager role?
- Exceptional problem solving, process improvement and client service skills
- Desire to make a difference
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team (10 team members)
- Superior ability to prioritize and focus in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technology software applications
What you will be responsible for as an Accounting Manager:
- Day-to-day management of financial reporting accuracy and on-time processing of client information
- Review of G/L for coding accuracy, completeness of file and overall accuracy
- Management of weekly “Open Items” and “To-Be-Coded” lists
- Delivery of Management Reporting Package each month to client leadership
- Monthly client video meetings relating to on-going work, special projects and financial results
- Coordination of tax reporting needs with Tax professionals
- Delivery of advisory services specific to the needs of emerging businesses
What qualifications do you need for the Accounting Manager role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- CPA Required
- Prior experience managing a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Bill.com, Excel (intermediate)