Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the HR Generalist role?
- Privately owned company in a growing market!
- Opportunity to make a huge impact – the face of HR for the Houston Office!
- Supportive Executive Leadership team!
Overview of the HR Generalist role:
- Recruit, interview job applicants; review application/resume
- Evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications, conduct background checks for candidates.
- Provide employee relations support.
- Recommend, develop, and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Help define company policies and Employee Handbook.
- Conduct orientation sessions for new employees to explain personnel policies, compensation, and benefit programs.
- Assist with implementation of employee benefits program.