Financial Analyst Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Financial Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Accounting Manager and CFO
- Career development opportunities
- Been in business for over 30 years!
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Work closely with manufacturing and distribution to review labor productivity, overhead leverage and variance analysis through KPI scorecards. Work with key functional owners to improve results.
- Analyze monthly operating results including sales, gross margins and inventory levels to provide management with data for decision making purposes.
- Develop and implement ideas to improve efficiencies and to eliminate non-value-added procedures and activities.
- Develop business plans for capital requests, new product launches with analysis of both balance sheet and P&L impact.
- Evaluate and roll standard costs annually, including material costs, labor, overhead and burden rates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst :
- 2 years of job related experience
- 5+ Years of job related experience
- OneStream knowledge