- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Previous leadership experience
- ERP Systems Experience
Assisting the Financial Controller with all aspects of the Company’s accounting & finance function. Improving the current routine financial & tax accounting & reporting on a day-to-day basis with the assistance of accounting personnel.
Assistant Controller Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Assistant Controller role?
- Company that is financially healthy
- Opportunity to be the face of accounting
- Enduring a peak growth phase – chance to grow with a company
- Competitive benefits package with a 401k match!
Overview of the Assistant Controller role:
- AP Management – managing AP team and processes and collaborating with various departments
- Cash management
- Month end job and close review process and reconciliation process
- External financial and other audits
- Reviewing and improving processes on a continuous basis
- Creating finanical reports and preparing financial statements
- Property tax accruals
Preferred Qualifications for the Assistant Controller :
- Public Accounting experience
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Purchase Accounting, FX and intercompany eliminations