About the Company:
- Our client is a rapidly growing company in the O&G sector
- The role is open because of internal promotion!
- Career growth opportunities – upwards or different departments
- 9/80 work schedule
- Located Downtown Houston – company paid parking!
- Bonus target is 18% and paid out at 150% last year!
Overview of the Senior Technical Corporate Accountant role:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and analysis in the follow areas:
- Derivatives, consolidation and elimination entries, stock-based compensation, equity transactions
- Assists with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Serve as liaison between client and external auditors
- Familiarity with Debt Covenant
- Technical accounting research for proper accounting treatment
- Draft technical memos
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Technical Corporate Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred
- 3-5yrs experience in Public Accounting or mix of public and industry
- Experience with technical accounting matters – research and treatment