Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years of Tax related experienced
- Federal and state corporate taxation
Senior Tax Analyst state tax reporting requirements and ASC740 Accounting for Income Taxes. The Senior Tax Analyst will provide tax compliance and accounting expertise to various stakeholders including supporting accounting during the quarterly close process and management reporting.
Senior Tax Analyst Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior Tax Analyst Opportunity:
- Strong company values!
- A company that prioritizes career development/mentorship
- Flexible work environment
Perks of the Senior Tax Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Tax Manager
- Career development opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Casual work dress when in the office!
- Hybrid Schedule
Overview of the Senior Tax Analyst role:
- Prepare and review quarterly tax provisions, reconcile current and deferred taxes, and complete schedules for year-end audited statements and FERC regulatory reports
- Provide tax information to appropriate groups for the preparation of internal budgets and forecasts
- Provide tax consulting services related to regulatory income tax issues, including rate proceedings and quarterly reporting
- Involved in income tax accounting and reporting functions and related day to day tax activities
- Communicate with tax auditors and interact with appropriate government agencies on tax matters
- Identify opportunities and develop new processes to obtain efficiencies in the tax preparation process and aid in strategic tax planning
- Perform an active role in implementing new technology, initiation of continuous improvement opportunities and the ability to manage change.
- Prepare federal corporate/partnership income tax returns
- Prepare separate and combined state income and franchise tax returns
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Tax Analyst:
- CPA Certification
- Partnership taxation and accounting for income taxes
- Debt compliance reporting
- SAP Experience
- FERC Regulatory reporting