The Senior Accountant will be joining a team with an award-winning Nonprofit organization.
Why work here?
- Growth opportunities/exposure to upper-management
- Casual/Friendly working environment
- Full Benefits (401k match, 3 weeks PTO, Medical, etc..)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Record GL transactions
- Create monthly financial statements with a strong emphasis on cash receipting, pledge processing and revenue reconciliation.
- Executes the monthly closing process
- Coordinate the annual audit process, working with external auditors to prepare schedules and provide supporting information.
- Analyze financial reports, budget forecasts and other data, as assigned.
- Compile financial data and prepare grant reports, financial surveys, and other reports for internal and external users.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Accounting or Finance degree from an accredited University
- Non-profit experience a plus
- GAAP Knowledge