Our client is one of the premier oil & gas producing companies in the US. They have over 500 field locations and are located in over 13 states. Houston is their headquarters. The average tenure of this company is over 10 years! We are looking for someone with a great attitude! Someone who loves to be a team player is eager to learn and will do what it takes to get the job done!!!!!
Why work here?
- Flexible working schedules. In office position.
- Good Work/Life balance
- Low Turnover. Open due to growth!
- Full benefits including 401k and medical, dental & vision
- Half-Day Fridays!!!!
- Review coding of invoices for oil and gas operated properties (3000 to 4000 per month)
- Upload invoice batches to accounting software
- Rotate check write duties with other team members
- Work with vendors to resolve issues
- Journal vouchers
- Scan and index invoices into Powervision for archive
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 plus years oil and gas payable related experience
- 3 plus years of direct coding experience preferred.
- Experience with coding outside operated joint interest bills a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Excalibur or other similar accounting systems required.
- Experience with electronic invoice approval system required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook applications.
- Detailed oriented with high degree of accuracy.