Must Have Highlights:
- CPA Preferred
- 4-5 years in Commercial/Project Finance
- Oracle Experience
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
Senior Project Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior Project Accountant Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 100 years!!
- International partners all around the world
- A company who prides themselves on Diversity and Inclusion
Perks of the Senior Project Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with VP of Finance
- Career development opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Strong Company Culture
Overview of the Senior Project Accountant role:
- Supporting projects in all matters relating to finance and accounting
- Working with project management to produce financial reporting that is consistent, accurate and timely
- Ensuring financial activities are performed accurately
- Strong project and cost accounting experience
- Ability to compare analysis against variances
- Ensuring that client billing is prepared in accordance with customer contracts
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Management of foreign exchange risks
- Ensuring taxation and audit obligations are met
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Project Accountant :
- CPA Certified
- 10 years + of experience
One thought on “Senior Project Accountant – Galleria – Low 100’s – email@example.com”
Is this a remote or in office position?