Why work for this company!
- Global Fortune 500 company
- Over 400 subsidiaries with one of them in Pearland, Texas!
- CFS has successfully placed several people on their accounting team
- Company is a leader in the chemicals business.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Over 100,000 employees worldwide with a small company feel.
- Assist accounts payable and accounts receivable teams with day-to-day operations including process invoices, review aging, prepare payment proposals
- Maintain and validate vendor information records
- Assist accounts receivables team with day-to-day operations including generate billing, review aging, collection, maintaining payment records
- Perform monthly account and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reporting for management
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, financial analyses and cost analyses
- Assist with preparation of forecast and budget
- Review general ledger for inaccuracies
- Provide support for external and internal audits
- Perform various accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- At least 3 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work either independently or collaboratively as needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Highly self-motivated, cable of handling multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- SAP experience a plus