Company and Opportunity:
- Treasury is migrating from decentralized to centralized. This team will be GROWING!
- Great opportunity for someone with some basic treasury knowledge to take their skill set to a new level.
- New treasury workstation is currently being implemented. Team of 5.
- We have worked with this company for over 15 years with multiple successful placements!
- An international publicly-traded company that Conducts business in over 20 countries
- Core hours are 9 to 4 pm. Currently on a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the office
- The company offers a wide array of services & they pride themselves on providing the highest excellent in service
- They offer excellent benefits, including 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
Overview of the Staff Treasury Analyst role:
- Assists Sr Treasury Analyst and Sr Treasury Manager in the development of cash management, funding, and investment strategies for corporate assets
- Initiates and reconciles wire transfers, EFT, or foreign exchange transactions
- Responsible for maintaining current and accurate bank account database, open/close and managing bank accounts, signatory updates, and record keeping.
- Maintains Intercompany Loan documentation including loan agreements, transaction support
- Assist with administration of Letters of Credit and other debt agreements as needed.
- Supports risk management and hedging activities
- Monitors company’s cost of capital and other company metrics as may be required
- Prepares internal reporting as required (intercompany loan schedules, FX hedge schedules, debt activity, and balances, etc.)
- Ensure electronic BAI files and bank transactions upload into Treasury workstation as expected.
Preferred Qualifications for the Corporate Assistant Controller :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two to Three years of Treasury experience
- Certified Treasury Professional certification (“CTP”) preferred.
- Prior experience working with a treasury management system.
- Strong planning, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills as required.
- Strong general accounting skills. Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel,
- Experience with banking platforms, preferably Bank of America CashPro and CitiDirect.