Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a company based out of Houston, Texas. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
- Financial Services experience
- Strong Presentation Skills
- 7 years of FP&A experience
- Solid Accounting foundation
- MBA or CPA preferred
Perks of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role?
- Competitive Compensation
- AMAZING Benefits package including 401k Match!
- Free Onsite Parking!
- Ability to take FP&A Function to the next level
Overview of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Role:Forecasting and Budgeting
- Development, reporting and delivery of accurate, concise, and timely annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for each line of business of the Company, the Company as a whole and the Consolidated Public Company.
- Analysis of budget and forecasts variances and reporting of necessary changes to ensure reasonableness of forecast on an on‐going basis
- Assist in the strategic planning and forecasting process
- Lead and coordinate annual budget process and forecasting process with senior and executive management including assumptions and inputs, expenditures and capital needs, and income opportunities.
- Perform analysis of funding sources and uses as well as capital planning
- Manage the Bank’s third‐party vendor related to the ALM model to fulfill the Funds Management and Risk Management responsibilities
- Provide data and information for production of quarterly ALM model
- Possess the necessary skills and knowledge to interpret the financial information presented for capital and earnings shock analysis as part of interest rate risk model.
- Produce subsequent analysis on ALM model including back testing analysis, interface with the third‐party firm
- Provide leadership to Accounting staff in areas of finance, accounting, controls, and various analysis.
- Perform monthly yield and fluctuation analysis of interest‐earning asset and interest‐bearing liabilities and commenting/communicating explanations of variances.
- Develop and implement methods for producing various financial statement footnotes and disclosures used in SEC reporting and other internal reports.
- Perform profitability analysis and provide volume and production reports to management
- Review valuations performed by third‐party vendors on the fair value information for deposits and loans
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Role:
- 5+ years of training experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, communication, organizational skills
#financialservices #financejobs #houstonjobs #jobopportunities