SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
My client leads the industry in innovative, purpose-built technology and consistently delivers an Exceptional Client Experience. They are a value driven company, who continuously “think outside of the box” and encourage innovation from every team member they employ. My client is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team, and we will expedite this search to move quickly.
What does the Senior Financial Analyst look like?
- You thrive in a Dynamic environment, and you are Agile and Accurate!
- You are a skilled and effective communicator who is comfortable delivering presentations to C-Suite executives.
- You are always coming up with ideas for improvement. “Work smarter, not harder” is your personal motto.
Perks of the job and company include: Great compensation package, major growth opportunities, robust benefits package, flexible PTO, and a strong team that works together to get the job done.
What will the Senior Financial Analyst do?
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key role involved in understanding business operations and opportunities through numbers. This role will support the broader US vision through analysis of historical results, analysis of current and projected market conditions and assessment of strategic opportunities.
- Report, analyze, and interpret financial and operating data for the business units. This will include cost analysis, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, cost-volume-profit analysis and any other ad-hoc analysis of interest to management.
- Interpret results of business unit operations, provide regular reporting and help develop qualitative explanations supported by financial information and business metrics.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and provide comparative analysis to assess business results.
- Be a key contributor in the broader development of the US operations through analysis and interpretation of strategic opportunities.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis of business performance to assist in business development.
- Gather strategic insights from financial and operational information for interpretation and communication to senior business leaders.
- Prepare analysis of market data used to determine business plans.
- Prepare reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPls) of moderate to advanced complexity.
What we are looking for in the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- 5+ years in an Analyst role or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communicator who is detail-oriented, engaged, technically and analytically inclined.
- Advanced Excel skills to include all formulas, pivot tables, and superb data manipulation abilities.