About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a growth oriented firm dedicated to providing technology used to enhance production.
- This organization provides services to the world’s major, national, and independent oil companies.
- Why work here:
- Progressive firm with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces.
- This organization strives to make sure that it is a place where everyone’s perspective is valued.
- Work 3 days in the office and 2 days work from home!
Overview of the Senior Accountant:
- Month end close
- Balance Sheet Review and Reconciliations
- Process packages – Locations send them financial information in an Excel downloadable format and handle mapping in Oracle
- Historic True-Ups – Understand historical rates for foreign currency
- Heavy research
- Accounting projects
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Accounting Degree
- 5 -10 years of Senior Accountant experience
- Foreign currency
- MS Excel – Pivot Tables, Vlookups
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through