The Insurance Manager oversees contract reviews and project risk assessments, including appropriate insurance placement. Responsible for supporting the Director, Risk Management and Insurance in managing Travel Risk Management and Aviation Risk Management.
ESSENTIAL/ NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides contract reviews and project risk assessments, as assigned, including international contracts review.
- Assists with insurance policy review and placement of insurance.
- Identifies security control risks, including travel security alerts.
- Manages duty of care risks and evaluates business travel insurance; provides oversight of International SOS including Travel Tracker.
- Performs analysis of international, marine and aviation risk exposures for company and recommends appropriate mitigation techniques.
- Participates on Corporate M&A team involving potential international acquisitions; responsible for due diligence and integration.
- Supports Director, Risk Management and Insurance in managing Surety program, specifically international Surety processes including maintaining Surety relationships.
- Assists with Marine and Aviation insurance placements and conducts associated contract reviews.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Risk Management, Finance, or Business and 8+ years of experience in risk management.
Insurance designations such as Associate Risk Management (ARM), Certified Risk Manager (CRM) and/or insurance broker/producer licenses are a plus.