CFS has recently partnered with an engineering, procurement and construction company located in Houston, TX. This role is a new addition to an established audit team and encompasses in-office, domestic, and international travel. All positions will offer some remote flexibility, but in-office should be the expectation as things begin to normalize in 2021. This position is primarily responsible for assisting Internal Audit Management in the testing of Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance. The Auditor must be able to use independence and judgment in order to recognize and resolve problems freely and within a group setting while providing essential support for management policy.
- This role is bonus and stock option eligible
- CFS has personally placed multiple candidate with this client.. to rave reviews!
- You will be surrounded by top talent, from top schools, many with their CPA’s!
- Beautiful office, public company, international presence
Duties of the Internal Audit role
- Assists Internal Audit Team in reviewing and evaluating compliance with processes, systems, policies, procedures and controls for the Company’s operations.
- Assists in performing ongoing testing to support management’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley sections 404 and 302.
- Presents findings and recommendations to Internal Audit Management.
- Provides external auditors and management with written reports and/or oral presentations.
- Performs internal investigations.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
- Travels up to 50% of time.
Preferences for the Internal Audit role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 0 – 4 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- CPA Eligible.
#jobopportunities #accountingjobs #internalauditor