Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Manager – Financial Operations to join the team. The Manager – Financial Operations will be responsible for leading a team that connects the dots between the Financial Operations team inside the company’s verticals and the accounting group to ensure revenue quality and protect and grow their margins.
This role leads and supports strategic efforts at the department and organization levels with a focus on integrations, close and revenue optimization, cash collection dispute management and process improvements of transaction operations. Working cross-functionally with high-level stakeholders, the Manager, Financial Operations will be directly responsible for the integration and success of our acquisitions both from a financial system perspective but also an acquired talent one. This is a high impact role reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, Financial Operations. Success in this role involves an ability to think critically and creatively, support a fast-paced organization, plan and execute effectively.
Perks of the Manager – Financial Operations:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base comp & bonus.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
About the Manager – Financial Operations:
- You are financially well-rounded: a strong and analytical leader.
- Your idea of success involves an ability to think critically and creatively, support a fast-paced organization, plan and execute effectively.
- You are strategically minded yet can get into the weeds, with a killer attention to detail while still able to create the big picture.
- You thrive in an environment with significant interaction with the broader operations and accounting groups, legal & product teams, sales organization, etc. to drive change and solve complex problems.
What will the Manager – Financial Operations do?
- Enable the organization to achieve key metrics; throughput, invoicing disputes and additional key metrics aligned with objectives.
- Manage the financial integration and training for all new acquisitions to ensure integration optimization and key metric success.
- Independently plan, lead and execute on complex finance projects collaborating across the company and relevant cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally for root problem identification and solutions with a systemic thinking approach, effecting change in both product solutions but also operational solutions.
- Manage the documentation and diligence processes and facilitate trainings to meet the established key training goals and ROI.
- Optimize the key processes where current platform gaps exist and ensure necessary feedback loops with Product and Engineering teams for feature enhancement.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships with product, sales & other teams, maintaining effective communication channels.
- Maintain continuous alignment of our wider team efforts on projects which have high impact on the finance and accounting processes, employee, and customer experiences.
- Prepare detailed analyses, plans, milestones, deliverables and overall status updates for projects.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of work experience, with leadership positions in accounting and high growth environments
- Significant & relevant experience in multi-national, high-growth public companies or in large accounting firms
- Accounting and financial systems, processes & technology expertise
- Customer driven mindset, focused on value creation
- Adaptability and attention to detail; Analytical and systemic thinking
- Skilled change agent
- Integration and M&A experience
- Big 4 audit or management consulting experience a plus
- Salesforce, NetSuite, Paylocity experience a plus
#WFH #remoteworkers #accountingjobs #saas