Looking for a Remote Audit Opportunity!
CFS has teamed up with a fast growing company located on the West Side of Houston. Join a newly established Audit team that only travels up to 25% Internationally and Domestic.
Make your mark and implement new processes and procedures. Join a team who is open to new ideas and new techniques on how to make audits more efficient and effective!
Also they have Half Day Fridays!!!!
The Internal Auditor will report to the Internal Audit Manager (US) and assist them with the project management and execution of the company-wide audit plan, including both operational audits and testing the effectiveness of internal controls.
What do you need for this job:
- Accounting or Finance degree 3-5 years of full-time experience in auditing or accounting Certifications are highly preferred (CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA)
- Solid English is a must, and an additional European language is an advantage
- Previous experience in industry, preferably in a manufacturing environment preferred would be considered a plus
- Advanced skills in conducting quality control reviews. Excellent people skills and is flexible in adapting to fast changing situations
- Advanced knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Considerable skill in planning, project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Advanced skills in collecting and analyzing complex data and drawing logical conclusions with advanced Excel skills
You’ll be involved in the following tasks:
- Leading or supporting the planning, execution and reporting of operational, compliance and financial audits
- Ability to establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment
- Providing feedback to the organization’s management and staff around new processes and control questions
- Prepare comprehensive, well-written, audit work papers documenting the test steps performed, audit results and recommendations.
- Prepare draft audit reports and communicate audit observations to management
- Lead key system implementations or upgrades, providing guidance on internal controls
What the company can offer you:
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- Life, accident and health insurance, available on day 1
- Career development and training opportunities
#internalauditjobs #accountingjobs #Houstonjobs #jobopportunities