Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a nonprofit Accounting Manager headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Nonprofit Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- Company has been in business for over 100 years!
- Company is dedicated to improving lives and building a stronger community.
- The role is currently hybrid with 2 to 3 days in the office. The office campus is beautiful!
Perks of the Nonprofit Accounting Manager role?
- Visible role among the organization!
- Amazing leaders of the Houston business community sit on the BOD.
- Work for a mission oriented organization!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Laid-back and collaborative environment
- Glassdoor reviews say it’s a “Great Place To Work” and “Great Organization with a lot of social impact”
- Amazing tenure on the accounting team
Overview of the Nonprofit Accounting Manager role:
- Supervises general accounting staff. Manage a team of 4.
- Reviews and/or prepares journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial statements
- Oversight of all functions related to general and property accounting, accounts receivable and payable accounting
- Monthly financial reporting including analytical review and summary of monthly interim financial reposts to management
- Preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets for accounting
Preferred Qualifications for the Nonprofit Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- 5+ Years of nonprofit accounting experience
- 3 yeas of management experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision.