Manage a Staff of 3 and indirect reports of 7
- Supervises accounting staff of ten and other daily accounting functions (includes Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger Staff;
- Meets monthly closing deadlines; Prepares monthly journal entries, including recurring entries;
- Analyzes general ledger accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Prepares budget variance explanations;
- Assists with financial statement preparation
- Assists with monthly reporting package review
- Manages banking relationships, including daily treasury/cash management activities
- Supports management with financial analysis a
- Ensures assigned balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly
- Assists with system integration and resolve procedural issues, including those with inventory and receivables.
- Prepares audit schedules and produces audit support documentation a
- Prepares compliance reports for debt covenants;
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
CPA a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 5 plus years accounting experience;
- General ledger and account reconciliation accounting experience;
- Supervision of accounting staff.
90 to 120K plus bonus