Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a PE-Backed Company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company has big growth plans and needs a strong Controller to help them. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the PE-Backed Corporate Controller Opportunity:
- The company has been in business for over 25 years!
- Business is experienced tremendous growth. Growing organically & via acquisition.
- The industry is stable and not going anywhere.
- Global presence. Family feel!
- An industry leader in what they do.
- Glassdoor reviews state that they have “very supportive management and they reward performance”
Perks of the PE-Backed Corporate Controller role?
- Visible role. Partner with Executive Management team
- Managed a team of up to 20 direct and indirect.
- Competitive Compensation Package & Equity
- Laid-back and collaborative environment. They like to have FUN!
- This position is required to go into the office.
Overview of the PE-Backed Corporate Controller role:
- Oversee all financial affairs for business including accounts receivable, accounts payable,
- Manage all aspects of the treasury function
- monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidated financial statements
- month-end closing activities produced by accounting to insure GAAP integrity
- timely year-end external audit report.
- Support all leasing activities
- administering performance reviews, career planning, training, and performance improvement coaching
Preferred Qualifications for the PE-Backed Corporate Controller:
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- PE-backed experience preferred
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- International Accounting experience