Senior IT Auditor for a multinational publicly-traded company located in Sugar Land.
Why take a Senior IT Auditor role with this company?
- Exposure to the corporate team (Financial Reporting, Treasury, FP&A, Tax)
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Work & Live in Sugar Land
- Brand new department & team
- Lots of systems implementations and integrations!!!!
Perks of the Senior IT Auditor role:
- Company is undergoing major growth!
- Fantastic benefits and flex schedules
- Work for a manager who loves to train & mentor!
What the Senior IT Auditor will do…
- Prepare audit findings and develop recommendations
- Follow up on prior audit findings and resulting management actions
- Stay current on industry trends and audit best practices
- Assist in development of audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports
- Assist in completion of annual testing of internal controls over financial reporting (ICOFR) as needed
- Assist in evaluation of business processes to identify lean improvement opportunities
- Participate in performance of annual audit risk assessment
What the company needs in a Senior IT Auditor :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT auditing, information security, or other relevant information technology function
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Big 4 experience preferred