About the Company and Senior Financial Analyst Opportunity:
- The company has been in business for over 100 years!
- Global technology and manufacturing global leader conducts business in over 70 countries.
- They have a passion for what they do, and who they are
- They believe changing the world begins with fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, performance and innovation.
Perks of the Senior Financial Analyst role?
- Rotate into the next role within 3 years!
- Competitive Compensation Package with great benefits
- A collaborative work environment
- This is a place where you can truly grow!
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst role:
- Strong business partner with Supply Chain organization providing analysis of conversion cost, productivity as well as prepares and analyzes AOP/Forecast.
- Develop on-going forecasts, supports on-going business initiatives related to cost, productivity and inventory analysis to drive meeting financial commitments.
- Support the Site Finance initiatives, partnering with offsite Finance support, ensuring process improvements, standardization and establishing Finance standard work.
- Support adherence to internal controls/GAAP, support annual Finance functional review and partner with ISC to recommend process/policy improvements.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business or Finance
- Integrated Supply Chain & Standard Cost experience required
- Four plus years’ experience in accounting, finance or business analysis
- Experience with SAP & Hyperion
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, promotes positive attitude
- Strong Microsoft Suite experience
- Programming experience such as SQL is preferred