Why work for the company?
• Growth potential within the company
• Work-Life Balance – 40 hour weeks max
• Laidback environment
• Hands-on experience and you get to learn something new every day.
The Accounts Payable Specialist works diligently to ensure the daily payment of invoices and adheres to the function while focusing on continuous improvement to continue and drive enhancements.
• Set invoices up for payment
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Prepare and file 1099’s electronically
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
• Assist with month-end close
• 3 years of Full Cycle AP Accounting
• Experience with NetSuite and or Microsoft Dynamics
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Experience with working in a multi-function environment