Senior Internal Controls Analyst for a multinational publicly-traded company.
*****Position is located in Odessa, Texas***********
Perks of the Senior Internal Controls Analyst role:
- The company is undergoing major growth!
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- No travel!
- Work independently
- Comprehensive benefits package
What the Senior Internal Controls Analyst will do…
- Develop and maintain a strong internal control environment and helping execute the company’s annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) assessment.
- Assist operating company develop and maintain internal control documentation and related processes to ensure compliance with control framework.
- Assist operating company with internal control remediation activities.
- Assist operating company in preparation for Internal Controls testing during different testing cycles.
- Coordinate with internal & external audit, and assist in the timely closure of any identified deficiencies or improvement opportunities.
What the company needs in a Senior SOX / Internal Controls Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4 years of internal controls, audit or accounting experience. Previous experience with Public Accounting firms is preferred.
- Requires demonstrated skill in written and oral communications and interview skills.
- Ability to think analytically, creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Strong performer who sets high standards and drives performance to achieve results.
*****Position is located in Odessa, Texas*********** NO TRAVEL!