Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- The position is open due to a recent promotion!
- Ability to work with CFO & Controller
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
What the Senior Accountant will do…
Responsible for accounting and reporting for a private equity fund and its General Partner. Duties included but not limited to:
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and partner capital account statements.
- Monthly and quarterly closing duties including journal entries and review of trial balances.
- Calculate distribution waterfall on as if liquidated basis (quarterly and as needed).
- Prepare annual audited financials for fund including schedules and footnotes; provide requests to auditors.
- Maintain cash projections for fund and General Partner and monitor cash availability.
- Calculate monthly distributions from the General Partner.
- Calculate monthly inter-company payoffs.
Responsible for accounting and investor relations for a private equity fund and several investment entities that it manages. Duties included but not limited to:
- Prepare and send quarterly management fee invoices and accounting services billings.
- Prepare and send capital calls and distribution notices for investments as needed.
- Process quarterly management fee distributions to Managing member.
- Provide coding for all invoices, capital calls and distributions.
- Maintain investor relations (includes following up on late payments and answering investor questions as appropriate).
- Calculate promoted interest on as if liquidated basis for year-end audit and reporting.
- Prepare annual audited financials for fund and investment entities including GAAP accruals, FMV adjustments, schedules, and footnotes; provide requests to auditors.
- Prepare annual capital account statements and send investor reporting packages including tax and disclosure documents.
- Process new entity requests including creation of new GL accounts and sub accounts.
What the Senior Accountant will need……
- BBA – Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Four plus years of accounting experience.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.