My client is a local, growing, and innovative Public Accounting Firm! They have experienced such growth that they are looking to add to their Management Team! The Audit Manager will work directly with the young and entrepreneurial firm partner who is very family oriented and mindful of work-life balance.
This firm offers their clients a variety of diverse services and a partner experienced in tax planning, litigation support, wealth management and valuation services. The firm serves a wide variety of industries, but has a focus on construction and small businesses.
PERKS OF THE AUDIT MANAGER:
- WORK. LIFE. BALANCE.
- Zero politics or stress of a “Big 4” firm environment
- No worry of “big brother” or buyout from a larger firm
- Flexible Schedule & Work from home options
- Opportunity to grow into Partner
- Managing partner that is young, entrepreneurial, and relationship focused
- Most new business comes in by word of mouth and referrals
WHAT THE AUDIT MANAGER WILL DO:
- Serve alongside the firm Partner, as an experienced and seasoned manager of the firm.
- Assist with managing and delegating workflows to team members.
- Perform and guide other staff members on audits, reviews, & compilations.
- Demonstrate an awareness of professional standards and the ability to identify areas for improvement in clients’ systems and procedures.
WHAT WE NEED IN AN AUDIT MANAGER:
- 6+ years recent public accounting experience
- You must be a CPA or CPA candidate
- Servant leader with ability to easily build rapport & strong working relationships with clients & team-members
- Experience serving construction & small businesses a plus
- Benefit plan audits a plus
- Management experience in public accounting setting required
Competitive compensation packages are provided based on experience and include benefits for health insurance, 401k match and PTO.