Due to rapid growth, our client is seeking to add a Sr. Accountant to their team.
- Work with an amazing team of accounting professionals!
- 401(k) Plan – Matched 100% up to 8%
- Company subsidized PPO (85+ % for Employee AND Dependents + HSA Contribution), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- Reimbursement of all necessary and approved CPA Et Al and CPE expenses
- Free Covered Parking
This position will report to the Accounting Manager and perform the following duties:
- Accounting and reporting for a consolidated group of entities including intercompany accounting and eliminations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing duties including but not limited to:
- Prepare and post quarterly intercompany payoffs for several entities.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board of Director meetings
- Assist in preparation of audited financials for the consolidated company including schedules and footnotes and provide requests for external audit.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting schedules for the annual budget.
- Update reports in Management Reporter with new companies and GL account as needed.
- BBA – Accounting, CPA preferred
- 4-7 years of accounting experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task