A successful Supply Chain Manager will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, inventory control, and job costing, as materials support to meet production schedules. This position will provide leadership and direction on a cross-functional basis. 30% Travel!
- Supervise, develop, and provide leadership to employees and supervisors of an assigned area, department, or project(s).
• Review tasks and reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
• Develop processes to ensure completion of tasks in support of an assigned area, department, or project(s).
• Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or customers to assist an assigned area, department, or project(s).
• Additional Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 5 years of related work experience.
• Previous supervisory and/or managerial experience.
• Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short& Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and ADD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays& Vacation (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 70-100k + bonus
- Company vehicle or car allowance